Moderator: Prof. Paolo Lanzetta
- Current situation and measures taken in individual countries during the outbreak and in the transition to the post-lockdown phase
- What should be expected (workload, worsened vision, backlog of OCT examinations etc.)
- Safety measures (hygiene, distancing, PPTs, swab testing and serologic testing etc.)
- AMD Treatment regimens: should they be modified and how?
- Managing other retinal pathologies (RVO, myopic CNV, DME)
- Effective communication with patients: informing, reassuring
- Creative changes: telehealth resources (platforms, apps, video visits etc.), telephone consultations, home-based care, home-monitoring devices etc.